Saturday, November 24, 2007

This IntLib(b)er

The strange message below was just published on www.ancapex.com. Unbelievable what we have to endure in this SL..its a kind of playing law and order the wild way.. Choose an avi you don't like what kind of reason doesn't matter and then acuse him of something and put some propaganda behind.. is life such easy in SL

the message was..

=============================================================================
“MARKET WARNING: Lemur Invest CEO Fraudster
It has come to our attention that the CEO of Lemur Invest (WSE: LEM) is Casper Trebuchet, aka JC Brink. Casper Trebuchet borrowed $8000.00 US in June from My Second Bank to purchase his Commerce sims. When his bank was "frauded", he gave the sims to Lindsay Druart, rather than to the lien holder, M2B, and bailed on his debt to M2B. Now that M2B is BNT Financial, we intend to pursue foreclosure upon LEM for its CEO's debts to BNT.

BNT has repeatedly attempted to contact Casper Trebuchet, tracking him to Montreal, Toronto, and Arkansas as he has skipped out on creditors. Investors are cautioned against investing in a known thief. If Casper Trebuchet wishes to settle his debts with BNT Financial, we encourage him to contact IntLibber Brautigan soonest.”
=============================================================================

Well, what should I say, IntLib(b)er apparently doesn’t like me too much, and Lemur kattas are such cute animals…lol

However, there is a slight problem. First I’m not JC Brink even not aka. Second it makes no sense to track me in Montreal, Toronto and Arkansas as I’m Swiss and also pretend to live in Switzerland, sorry also for my Swiss-Lindenspeak. Third, also I’m living in Switzerland which is famous among others things for its banking systems I never owned a bank and probably will never own one as this business is not of my like, also I know the business quite well because of professional reasons in RL. Forth Switzerland is a country of renters only 30% live in their own “castle”. I do but sorry, I never owned any SIM in SL and even dont have a premium account...lol. Fifth Casper Trebuchet never was contacted by BNT, except last night with the following messages:

IntLibber Brautigan: (Saved Fri Nov 23 22:24:07 2007) I'd like to give you a chance to settle your debts with M2B.
[21:34] casper Trebuchet: what?

So what the hell is this? The outburst of a US Marshal with his colt and firing around..if you hit 1000 people may be also the bad person is among them...not funny this.

If IntLib(b)er is running his business that way, well this is his problem, to accuse others without even undertaking any research before and or speak before with the person in question…how should I interpret this …yuck

And oh, I forgot, WSE:LEM? You can read about on my blog or speak with my shareholders/clients at any time….

People like this IntLib(b)er are a thread for SL.

I expect an excuse

Grrrretz

Casper Trebuchet
LEM, CEO
House of derivatives (LFB, LWI, LHH)
http://lemurinvest.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Mike Lorrey said...

If I'm wrong, i'll be the first to admit it. However, you state you've never been involved in a bank, yet here you state in your profile 1st life tab: "..in SL as in RL... and RL caught up with me in SL - investment banking...don't know whether this is good or bad ...
still wonder what brought me there..."

JC Brinks RL name is Jasper Touchet, a fellow with bills a mile long across two countries, and nobody can seem to find him thats willing to admit it. He frauded one of the oldest banks in SL and gave the banks assets to someone else. he doesn't respond to his known email addresses, but is still involved in WSE listed company(s) we are told.

Jasper Touchet ~ Casper Trebuchet? good question, please provide answers.

LEM Invest said...

well, LEM is doing investments so we can be called investment bank in a way. We also have a small part of wealth management we do for third parties. We also give loans but you cannot open bank accounts by us. We have no ATM system and don't want to have any. Our main activity is business development and the investmens serve to support it.

Sorry, I'm not Jasper Touchy. And cannot remember to had at any time any bank relationship with this M2B bank or BNT bank.

BUt this is not the point. You simply don't go around, pick up a guy on the street and accuse him falsly of theft.

I dont accept this

Aeneas Whitfield said...

This has clearly been an unpleasant experience for you. However, just to demonstrate the old adage that every cloud has a silver lining .....

Today I made my first (modest) investment in your group of companies. Curiousity, sparked by Intlibber's accusations led me to do a little research, which in turn persuaded me that here indeed was a company worth investing in.

The point being, there is no such thing as bad publicity. I hope this makes you feel a little bit better about these recent events.

Have a great weekend!