Monday, November 12, 2007

LWI - illegal transactions...new results

Hello, looks as I overdid with this money laundering stuff, however, if illegal transactions are involved it is worth to be attentive and recently stories circulated about money laundering on another stock exchange..so...

But I guess SL is less imaginative and criminal yet, probably as the figures we speak about are in the lower digits… in exception of some penny thefts…yuck

The case I described was probably more an attempt to apply a pump-and-dump or chop stocks strategy to spread false information or signs in order to make a deal. Well, if you buy for 1.11 and can sell for 5.99 you really make a nice profit..in RL this is illegal in SL probably a kind of sport.

However, be assured that I keep an eye on my titles. I will take actions if I see similar things happen ..

For LWI the situation is more than clear. I agree it is penny share and has a very limited float. Both are dangerous factors to facilitate such strategies. But LWI is linked to the index LWI15 we calculate and which chart can be found on our blog http://lemurinvest.blogspot.com. It produces values in real time. Chart figures simply don't lie for LWI.. There is absolutely no reason why suddenly LWI should be traded 6x over its inner value.. For our other titles the situation is similar: LFB, LHH or LEM.

So my advice:

Before you buy or sell study the announcements, the prospectus and the market itself and then use your brain AND ASK QUESTIONS. I generally don't bite just beat from time to time...lol

Greetz

Casper Trebuchet

LEM, CEO

House of derivatives (LFB, LWI, LHH, not yet approved IPO LEM Knock-In WSEIndex and LEM IPO Booster)

http://lemurinvest.blogspot.com

No comments: