Saturday, November 10, 2007

LWI - Strange things happen

We can speak about the real value of LWI:WSE of course...as already mentioned before at actual values LWI is massively overvalued.

If you consider the formula I give in the prospectus of LWI you can only expect to get 0.95 $L /share back at the end of the period (18th January 2008) if you neglect the possibility that the index still may grow. However, actual share values are at 14.92 $L ! I leave it to you to come to a conclusion.

But there is something else I wanted to speak about. Today LWI had a volume of 21000 shares which mainly consisted in a trade where somebody bought 3650 shares repeatedly and sold them again (I suppose it was the same person as always the same number of shares were traded). He bought them for 6 $L and sold them for 1.11 $L in other word distroyed around 100'000 $L.

Well, unfortunately I don't have access to the raw data. But I really wonder as I think there must be a reason behind. Money laundering? We saw recently similar trades on CAPEX, also in a bigger scale. The amount we are speaking about is still small on the other hand if you do similar trades with other titles the situation becomes different.

Any kind of money laundering would be a worst case scenario for any stock exchange market within SL. So If somebody has a good explanation then please tell me as I really wonder. If it is money laundering we really should be careful about as it would be a question of time till RL would start to take some legal actions. I dont't think this would be fun for all of us.

Greetz from still the best of all worlds

Casper Trebuchet

LEM, CEO

House of derivatives (LFB, LWI, LHH and not approved IPO LEM Knock-In WSEIndex and LEM IPO Booster)

No comments: