Friday, January 16, 2009

LMLFDDE - already busted?

yes it would if it would have been traded. In the last three days I set up the conditions each day just to see that the stop loss was reached again...lol

This would be a nice business for LEM- 60'000 $L profit in such a short time, but you understand that I see that differently.

Everything is ready for the derivative, the new conditions are set, the terms too but the circumstances don't speak for it. It is not even because of the weak actual bid side for DDE:ISE shares which permits to boost the derivative with as little as 2000-5000 $L. I also neglect the bullish outlook Del - the CEO of DDE:ISE - gave us for DDE. I planned to couple the MINI long future with a short product and I'm almost sure that this would bring important bids in ...help to increase the trade.

Unfortunately it is not possible to prove this theory as it would exceed my time I can put on my SL "activities" as it takes quite a bit of time to manage one MINI future not speaking of more of them.

In other words. I think I have to be realistic and stop this experiment for the time being till further notice. The day has 24h and for some there is still the night...lol...I have to confess that I underestimated the work load. One product is fine but makes no sense in the environment we have and two of those are far too much for me. Furthermore I'm more taken in RL right now which also is a strong argument against...

It is good to know that people exist who are interested in such products. I surely will not give up the idea..I already have ideas for other products. Products with less sexappeal but where my managment input is also much reasonable.

All existing shareholders of LMLFDDE will get remboursed...I will ask ISE what is the best to do so.

I hope you understand.

I'm at your disposal for further questions.

Greetz

Casper Trebuchet

No comments: