Monday, January 5, 2009

LEM on the move?

LEM could recover some of its former investments at WSE as RDX listed its company at ISE. 195’000 shares could be added to its portfolio. LEM is also positive about the outcome related to the investment instruments of Lindsay Druart. There is a chance that another important position could be regained.

Our WSE experience comes slowly to an end. Since LEM got delisted at WSE through fraudulent practices of its owner – Luke Connell – we could consequently recover different important positions. All of those former WSE-companies newly listed at ISE – the most reliable stock exchange in SL - helped to recover our assets.

Till now assets in CAR, DDE, SIM and in RDX could be reactivated which substantially increased the NAV of LEM from 1 (IPO price) to 1.5 $L/share.

We still expect some funds to arrive from Lindsay Druart and her investment vehicules. She just created a group where creditors can sign in. Theoretically we still had 100’000 $L in there when she closed her company.

In any case I’m impressed by this business ethics I can experience in Secondlife. We have a completely unregulated world in SL if we neglect the strong and somehow unpredictable hand of big brother LindenLab. However, it shows to me that business ethics is stronger in SL as anything we can observe right now in the regulated RL...quite amazing but quite true if we look what happened in the financial world. The credo could almost be - come to SL to learn proper business ethics...lol

I’m quite pleased that we apparently still live in one of the best worlds in SL. I have to express my entire satisfaction about the way the CEO’s of those companies handled those cases. It gives me back some of the confidence in people which I had lost a bit during 2008. I think this is not a bad start for 2009…lol…thank you very much sisters and brothers..

Speaking about LEM I’m still struggling a bit what to do. Listing LEM at ISE was mainly to develop derivatives what I don’t do right now. On the other hand I see me playing with the currency exchanges and being invested in companies what never really was my intention. So let us keep the main goal in mind and beside of that do what the circumstances force us to do...right now...we will see...

Greetz

Casper trebuchet

No comments: