Wednesday, May 14, 2008

LEM: Update

Hello,

It took some time but the reconstruction of the shareholderlist is now in what I have to consider the final status.

Next week I will start to reimbourse the shareholders. As said the price wil be 1.4 $L per share. It depends a bit on my RL occupancy, but I think I will do so on Monday. Keep an eye on your LL acount.

The shareholderlist is the following:



In case of problems or questions please don't hesitate to contact me. Inword by IM or better over my e-mail casper.trebuchet@gmail.com

Greetz

Casper Trebuchet

5 comments:

Delicious Demar said...

Casper :)

I am thrilled to see that you are taking such good care of your investors - particularly since you had investment fund on exchanges that no longer seem to be viable... I have always been one of your biggest supporters - and by your actions, you keep renewing that faith.

Keep up the great work!

dd

Unknown said...

Yes, very good work indeed !!!!!

Unknown said...

Great work casper

Positron Sands said...

Hi Casper,

I second Del's positive feedback - the way you handle this provides a quite refreshing contrast to the seemingly fashionable habit many people obviously have developed lately regarding how to conduct business on the internet.

Thanks for also renewing my faith in the internet community! :)

Best regards,

Positron Sands

Zoggo said...

Thanks Casper. This is how business works!!!