Saturday, November 24, 2007

answer from IntLibber to Meryll Lynch

Response to Merryl Lynch's accusations:

a) I never slandered Merryl Lynch, in fact I attempted to work with her/him/whoever, when Luke was busy banning and slandering Merryl for being outspoken against the draconian abuses of Luke (which included Luke denying Merryl's IPO for no reason, as well as denying an IPO Merryl had written for Shatter Roundel, one of my own residents).

b) I have openly admitted that I was grossly decieved by Luke and his lies to me about Anshe Chungs intentions with Shaun to, as Luke said, "buy out Shaun for 150k US to take over WSE" (I have the chatlogs for anyone to browse). Luke lied to me and used me to convince others, and used the deal he sought with me over the WTC as a shield for issuing himself massive amounts of HCL stock. I find it rather odd that Merryl would now be in Lukes pocket.

c) I have also openly stated that if Casper Trebuchet can identify himself to us, as not Jasper Touchet, then we will retract our statements. He has so far refused to do so, so we wonder what is being hidden. I have been given information that he is this person, however if those allegations are false, we will retract them. As I've stated, we've been lied to before (by Luke) and we've admitted when we've been decieved.

It is often hard to tell who is telling the truth in SL, all we can do is try to determine the truth as best we can. Those who stand openly identifying themselves tend to be more trustworthy, if Casper wishes to stand openly and be identified, then that is fine. Our information is that Jasper Touchet is still involved at WSE. He has refused to settle his RL debts (this was a contract in USD, not L$, so therefore does not count as "just a game" even under the loose rules of WSE).

One thing we do know for certain is that LukeConnell DOES know who Jasper Touchet is, but he is, like any thief, extending professional courtesy in keeping his identity secret. We challenge Luke to likewise open up with the truth.

4 comments:

Delicious Demar said...

A message to Intlibber Brautigan from Delicious Demar:

Intlibber,
this is the second time in as many weeks that your knee-jerk reactionary posts have attacked the WSE and/or the companies therein. Obviously, someone noticed a similarity between Jasper Touchet, and Casper Trebuchet, and said to themselves - "Hey I wonder if those are the same people!". I am willing to bet that this is the ONLY evidence that you have been given that these two people are the same.

I took the time to google and do some research on jasper touchet - and as we now all know he is a canadian, english speaking resident. If you had taken FIVE MINUTES to read any of the posts from Casper Trebouchet, you would have immediately been able to tell that his native language cannot be english. Although his english is excellent, he makes the same small errors in grammar and phrasing that most germanic-language-speaking people do. This is not a criticism of Casper - but it is obvious to anyone that has read his posts and company reviews. Simply speaking, it is obvious for that reason that Casper cannot be Jasper.

The absolute idiocy of your making an unfounded accusation and then demanding proof that it is false, is laughable. It is no different than if I were to speculate that you beat your children, and then ask you to prove that I am wrong. To put out a post like you did is simply libelous, pure and simple.

Intlibber, I don't know you. I can only judge your character by the words you have spoken, and that actions that you have taken. The impression you have left with me is one of a small-minded, petty little boy with a sizable case of megalomania. Of course, that's just my opinion... Those who know me, know me to be fair-minded and slow to anger. I usually weigh my words carefully before I speak, especially in such a public forum as this. So, rest assured, that in posting this, I have toned it down considerably from my first impulse.

I for one consider you an enemy to the WSE and all of its companies. I consider you a dangerous and mercurial loose-cannon, and I will freely share my opinion with others that you are not to be trusted, that your words should be ignored.

I know Casper to some degree from our dealings in SL - definitely far better than you know him. He is an honest, intelligent SL businessman, with a track record of success and transparency. when I stack his sterling reputation up against yours, you definitely come out on the short end. When you make unfounded attacks on the honest CEO's of WSE - you attack us all - and I want you to know that I stand behind Casper 100% on this.

Delicious Demar

Luke Connell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luke Connell said...

Hi, that man is full of total hatred, malice and constantly makes false or misleading allegations and comments about myself and WSE.

Who is Jasper Touchet? I've never come across that name before.

Previous posted replaced due to a spelling error :)

Pablo Sienkiewicz said...

Intlibber,

I wish i could be as elocuent as Delicious, but is well known that im not, maybe because i learned my englih in an american school, when i was like 15, so all my american friends where 15 as well, and we all know how they talk, or maybe cause i dont give a fuck... so all i can say is this; this whole thing just fucking sucks.

Dude i really think you have too much free time in your hands...maybe you need a RL job, a hobby, a boyfriend, girlfriend, or all of the above, then, maybe, we all get lucky enough so you stop making ridiculous accusations...now feel free to come against me and SIM, that will be funny as well...

tc m8, seriously, get therapy,

Pablo Sienkiewicz